Friday, March 7, 2008

Livin' in a Material World...Material al al...

Last Friday, the girls' school hosted a Family 80's Dance. It was SO MUCH FUN!

We crimped hair, put on bangle bracelets, donned mini skirts and leggings (not me, just the girls)...


Flipped collars up, ripped jeans and FINALLY put on the super mullet wig (thanks to Todd's brother, Heath. He was DOG the Bounty Hunter for Halloween).



We were ready to go...


As soon as we got there, the girls joined their friends and started dancing the night away.


Afton sporting her "robot" dancing skills.



So, can you picture Todd and me back in the 80s now?


It was a super fun night...Thanks to our PTA for all of their hard work in putting this on!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun is that! What a great idea to make it a family event. I want to go to one! Your outfits were awesome!

Jodee said...

Nice hair Todd, it looks so natural! And I love the side pony tail, I sported that all the time, probably way longer than was stylish!

Ashley said...

I LOVE It! All of it..the clothes, the hair, the dancing it looks like you had a fun time. Afton's robot was great!

Deon said...

You guys are a riot! What a fun idea for the school to host this. Sooo cute!

Nana said...

Christine, you must have gone through old picture albums to come up with those outfits. I promise ...there is a picture of you somewhere... with that exact hairdo. That must have been SOo fun... because it was way fun just reading about it. If 80's Todd came to visit us in our little eastern North Carolina town, today....he would not stand out one bit. That's the truth!

blake1992 said...

You guys are totally radical. Todd, you might think about keeping the mullet wig, it's a good look.

Jeff and Racquel

Suzanne said...

We were dying laughing at the pics. However, I can't stand the mullet. It is so gross. Andy and I think Afton's outfit was the best and her robot dance moves were a riot. Where did she even learn that?

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

How fun! You all looked great. I really like your wig Todd, maybe you should try to bring back the mullet!