The King and Queen visited:


We had a cousins Easter Egg Hunt. At first we were going to fill all of the eggs with candy and coins to make it more exciting, but then we realized the kids did not care about that at all...they were interested in the THRILL of the HUNT! They had a great time finding and re-hiding the eggs. I had so many eggs left over from previous years that we had enough for each child to find at least 20 a piece. They had tons of fun!
Ready, set, go...


The hunt is on:



Close-ups (Lucy was napping):





We are so glad our cousins came to visit. Thanks for all of the fun! We love you. Check out Ashley's blog for more cute cousin pictures!
2 comments:
The Easter egg hunt looks like fun. I am sad we weren't there to share in the cousin fun. I love the close up of Noah. I really need to see that little guy soon. I bet he has changed so much since we last saw him.
You know how Nana loves close up pictures......they were beautiful!I especially liked Nick's "cool" wave and Leland's "cute" wave. They all looked like they were having so much fun. I miss you guys:-))
Post a Comment