Thursday, March 27, 2008

I can sleep again...

No one has commented on my dilemma, but I have received a few phone calls expressing their "freaking outedness." So, I am happy to report that the mouse was found (he got himself trapped in the trash can that we have in our office off of our bedroom at 3:15am last night). He was disposed of properly and now I can rest a bit more soundly..

6 comments:

Deon said...

yay!!!!

Ashley said...

Good. Now I will consider coming to visit again. :-)

Suzanne said...

Whew! I am relieved. If the 6 hour drive wasn't keep us away, a mouse definitely would! Are you going to Ash's in a few weeks?

Jodee said...

How convenient, what a good little mouse to trash himself!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I don't like mice either! I am so glad it died a good death!

Nana said...

You are so brave!! A mouse in the garage is scary enough but in the BEDROOM!!