
We came home fom Busch Gardens, I got everything put away and then I received an email from an old friend saying that he had two tickets to a Dave Matthews concert in VA that he was not going to be able to use! We packed up, took the kids to the grandparents and made a weekend getaway out of it. It was so fun, I have not been to a concert in YEARS. We sat in the 11th row in the Orchestra Section and it turned out that Todd's cousin and wife were there sitting like 4 rows behind us! We met up with them before the show and grilled out.
I forgot my camera, so you can't see how AMAZING our seats were...but let me tell you, they were AWESOME! We had a great time and Todd and I enjoyed hanging out together. Thanks for thinking of US, Jeff!
1 comment:
Fun! I loved the Dave Mathews concert we went to in San Francisco, he has great music. Funny thing was though, Black Eyed Peas opened for him; didn't quite fit.
Post a Comment