

Afton had a great time. Leah, however, felt a bit slighted that she did not get to go to NY. We discussed it with her and explained how it is okay for them to have separate special activities and we did some special activities with her that day, she seemed to feel at peace with the whole thing and we all moved on.
Then, just a couple of weeks ago (at least 3 months AFTER the NY trip) Todd was playing his guitar with the kids. He was working on the song, Hey, There Delilah by the Plain White Tees. Have you heard it? If not, here it is. Listen to the first line.
The first line is "Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City..."
So, Todd was playing his guitar and singing, Leah walked in the room, Todd spontaneously changed the first line and sang, "Hey, there lil' Leah, what's in like in New York City?"
Without missing a beat and totally to the tune of the song, Leah answers,
"I don't know, I've never been there, why don't you ask my sister!"

Perhaps she is not quite over the injustice yet :-)
4 comments:
LOL...poor Leah. We have the same problem when Jackson gets invited somewhere and Tanner does not.
That is pretty funny. I can picture her singing it back to him.
if you are in the same boat as me then you might like to know... I didn't find a fridge lock exactly, but I did find a lock that works on my fridge and oven. It is just a strap and buckle type. I found it at Home depot. Good luck to you too!
What can you say? She didn't know what it was like.
How funny.
Post a Comment