Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Little Rock Stars

We have been playing A LOT of Rock Band and watching American Idol...and now my daughters think they are Rock Stars.

I caught them "preparing" for one of their shows:



Yeah, I know they are wearing undershirts for the performance???? Perhaps our next Family Night should focus on the topic of Modesty.

They also put this little number together:


I think the lyrics go something like this (the girls wrote them themselves, of course)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
I don't care if your rich or poooooooor
Noooooo, I don't caaaaaaare
I don't care if your rich or poor, NO
I still love you. Oh Yeah!

I LOVE it because I have such fond memories of putting on shows with my friends and my sisters in our backyard growing up. So fun!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the end were Leah says, "That was me and my sister." So Cute!

Nana said...

1-866-IDOLS-01-02. You girls have my vote. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Don't you have a little portable piano you can bring so we can see your show LIVE??

Carter Family said...

Woo hoo! Quite the duo! Afty, you're sound better and better on the piano all the time, way to work hard! I really love that you still say "One, two, ready, go" Miss you guys!

Amy