I need to give a little background on the video you are getting ready to view. Afton and Leah are in elementary school, and even though they do not have any sports teams competing against other elementary schools, they still have pep rallies. Now these "Pepper Allys" as Leah calls them, are usually to recognize children that have good attendance, good behavior, etc. The song "We Will Rock You" is often chanted at these "Pepper Allys" and then the girls come home chanting it and we all have it stuck in our head for days. Because of this, Nick has now adopted this song as his own personal fight song, see below...

6 comments:
So Cute. I'm glad you got it to finally load.
Is he spitting through his teeth?
We are excited to see you all in 2 weeks. :-)
Nick is the cutest thing, especially when he is trying to be tough! However I am still a little disturbed that he blames me for his scratch.
I love the festive background. Good job!
Ash - I wouldn't say "Spitting" but pretty darn close...
What a riot! I love it.
d.
This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen...and not just because this fight song is so funny, but the culmination of all of the confident silly things that come from this little Benner.
p.s. I love the Christmas Ornament background.
So cute! I even loved hearing your cute accent too Christine!
Post a Comment