Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Mom Song

I love being mom, but I find that motherhood can be QUITE challenging, especially as my girls are hitting their "tweens" and WANT computer time, LOVE their friends and have an OPINION about their clothes! Truthfully, my girls are pretty obedient and not too attitudinal, but we do have our days. So anyway, Todd's cousin sent me this link a few months ago and many of you may have already seen it....however, I find myself watching it whenever I am having a rough day because it makes me chuckle and lightens my mood. So, I thought I would post it here for you all to enjoy (just in case you haven't yet).

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Is attitudinal a real word? I thought Mom used it to describe Suz, but it was a made up word. Kind of like having our hair in an 'Alice'

BTW - it is a real word

Ashley said...

I love that video. It cracks me up every time I watch it.

Deon said...

What's an Alice? I think Kaylene Stephens and I need to learn this song and perform it at ward parties - what do ya'll think?
HAHA...

Ashley said...

As kids we called having our hair with the sides pulled back like a half pony tail an "Alice" like Alice in Wonderland. Really Alice in Wonderland has her hair in a headband.

Christine said...

I TOTALLY think you and Kaylene should learn this song - that would be SOO funny. Next Ward Talent night....

Suzanne said...

Attitudinal?? I don't know what you are talking about... I am not and never was attitudinal.

And I actually got Emily's hair pulled back into an Alice today... if it is not an alice, then what is it called??? I don't really think half pony tail describes it.

Christine said...

Actually, Todd calls our "Alice" a "faux mullet for women." He's not a fan of the hairdo, but I still pull the girls' hair back occasionally.