We had a wonderful Christmas. We got to see my Mom and step father, Larry, and my sister, Ashley, and her family the weekend before Christmas. My mom did lots of crafts, games and plays with the kids. You can see by the pictures, they did both a Santa play and a Nativity. Both were hysterical. Then, on Christmas Eve, Todd's parents came up and we spent Christmas morning with them. We enjoyed having our family around (we enjoyed not having the pressure of traveling too) and we were really able to enjoy our Christmas. The slide show includes all of our pics leading up to Christmas too. It's long, but we hope you enjoy it...


3 comments:
Nick looks more like Mrs. Claus than Santa - but he is still cute and I love his new Redskins outfit.
The nativity play looks pretty cute too. I love Afton as the star of Bethlehem.
I can't believe how old Afton and Leah both look. It hasn't been that long since I have seen them has it??!
Hopefully we will be up there soon... or you could always come visit us sometime!!
Yeah, I think Leah was using Nick's Santa beard for her Mrs. Clause hair...
Pics of the kids are cute, but what I really need to see is a pic of the new TV!
Post a Comment