Friday, October 2, 2009

Todd's Birthday

Our family is quite heavy on the fall/winter birthdays.


Todd turned 35 at the beginning of October, so we had to do something BIG. Todd has always wanted to see U2 in concert and when we learned that they were going to be playing at UVA (where Todd went to school) the day before his birthday, we felt like we just HAD to go.

We had some great friends fly out to go with us, we had awesome seats and it was a GREAT concert.



Happy Birthday, Honey!

Todd and Loran also got a chance to go visit with their high school wrestling coach, Coach Seal, while we were in Harrisonburg. They had a great time reminiscing about "the good ol' days"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUN!! I have not been keeping up with anyone's blogs lately, including my own, but sounds like you have had an awesome summer! I sure wish that at least one of your many trips this summer would have brought you my way. When are we going to get together? I could really use a little Christine time! I miss you tons! You look beautiful, your kids are darling, and everyone looks happy - at least the little glimpse I saw on your blog! Love ya!!