
Afton and Leah had their Spring Recital at the beginning of June. They both are becoming such accomplished pianists, I am very proud of them. They have gotten to the point where I hardly have to nag them to practice (YAY)! Here are their recital pieces:
Their teacher comes to our home each week to teach the girls (huge deal for me not to have to pack up all the kids and travel somewhere for lessons). Afton practices for 30 mins a day and Leah for 20 mins. They love their teacher, she is so encouraging and knows how to motivate them. All the kids in the recital did such a great job, I was so impressed.

Afton performed her "Doo Wop Ditty" piece at a school talent show. It was a fundraiser and the children had to try out and be chosen to participate. I was more nervous about it than she was. She got up on that stage and played her little heart out YAY, Afty!

No comments:
Post a Comment