Friday, June 5, 2009

Field Trips

I have so much to post, I am going to try and quickly recap what has been going on in a few posts.

First, as school was winding down, we have had LOTS of activities to attend.

Leah and I went with her class to the Maryland Zoo. Her favorite exhibit was the monkeys.


Afton and Todd went with her class to Washington DC. They toured the Air and Space Musuem, Museum of Natural History and the American History Museum. While in the museums, there were several spots with markers saying "look for this in Night of the Museum:Battle of the Smithsonian". The movie was coming out the same day as her field trip, so we took the family to see the movie the next day. It was cute and she had fun looking for familiar spots in the movie.


Both girls had Play Day (which we used to call Field Day when I was growing up).
I took the boys with me and Noah started acting really loopy...I thought he was just really hot and tired - turns out he was - but I mean REALLY hot, temp of 103 by the time I got him home.


Poor little guy.

Both girls also had Theater Readings and Class Picnics that we got to attend. We have loved their teachers this year and they both had a GREAT year!

No comments: