Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dr. Suess!

Last week Leah's class celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday with different activities each day. The whole week ended with a large celebration where the kids were supposed to dress up as their favorite Dr. Suess character.

Leah REALLY wanted to be Thing 1 and Thing 2 with one of her best buds. I searched for blue wigs, but had a hard time finding wigs that were both reasonably priced and could get here in a short time frame. So, I decided to chop off the old, matted Hannah Montana wigs we had in our dress up bin and use blue hairspray to make them blue.

Turned out pretty cute...obviously the girls were having fun!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Great job on the costumes. Congrats to Leah on the Art project.

Kent and TerriLyn said...

Hey Benner Bunch, I don't have an e-mail address for you so I'll ask my question here. I belong to a Yahoo group called "ohgenealogy". One of the members posted that they are hitting a brick wall with many of their surnames which included "Benner". I thought of you and wondered if that was possibly your family line? I'll invite you to the group if you think you might be able to help or get some help.
TerriLyn