Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Hair Twirl Curl

Noah has a new habit...a habit of comfort I suppose. Whenever he gets his sippy cup of milk OR gets in his carseat, his little finger goes right to the crown of his head and he starts TWIRLING. AND TWIRLING. AND TWIRLING.

His obsessive twirl leaves a big CURL in the back of his stick straight hair. No matter what I do now, he ALWAYS looks like he has bed head.

I keep his hair a bit longer than Nicholas's, just because it looks so darn cute on him. BUT, now with his constant CURL, I am re-thinking his slightly longer hair. Do I take away his sweet comfort, just so he can look a little more well-kept?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

His hair twirling is pretty funny to watch.

I love Nick's face in the background of the 2nd pic.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Cute! I love Nick's face in picture #2 as well.