Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pantene Beautiful Lengths


Leah has been growing her hair out for quite some time now. On Tuesday, she woke up (she did not have school) and decided that she wanted to get it cut off to donate. We called our hair-dresser neighbor and voila....Leah has a new "do."

The funniest part about this, is that when her three friends saw her hair cut, they ran to Miss Dawn's and wanted the same haircut, exclaiming that "it was the coolest haircut EVER." Leah has pronounced herself a "trend setter." She's a funny girl.

She donated it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths, which only requires 8 inches of hair (she had almost 9 cut off).

Her new haircut is SOOOOO easy...I LOVE it!

On to other Leah news, she has been front-toothless for nearly 5 months now. I have been so worried about it (you know, one of my sisters IS missing 9 adult teeth, so it can be a problem in our family). I have taken her to the dentist and he keeps assuring me that they will come in...I am happy to report that I can see two front teeth breaking through ever so slightly - YEA!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

For the record, I am NOT the sister with the missing teeth. It is the other one.

LOVE the hair cut, Leah! But we already knew you were a trend
setter.