Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bounce House Fun

There is a NEW BOUNCE House in town. The last two times I have been, I have gotten in for free for random reasons - but now I am in love with the place.


Last week, we went with some friends and the boys had a blast.

For all you locals with young children, it is worth checking out during their 'Open Bounce' on Mondays and Wednesdays. It is a great way to let the kids burn off some energy when it is cold outside.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey Christine!!! Your kids are getting so big!! And I think Leah's haircut is so cute! Tell her I think she's AWESOME for donating it! They need good hair like her's. It looks like you'r doing well!

Holly

Amanda said...

Where is this place? Anna needs to let off some steam sometimes and my place looks like a bomb went off in it with boxes everywhere.