Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Guy!


Noah turned 2 on Christmas Day! I just can't believe it...he is still my cuddle bug and I am so torn about him growing up. He seems pretty content being the baby of the family, so I will just hang on to that as long as I can.

This year, I ACTUALLY made a "real" cake for him (last year's cake was pitiful). He loves "EGO" as he calls Diego, and so we had a little family Diego party.



As you can see, Nick and Noah got Superman pj's for Christmas and wore them ALL day long.

Noah is a happy little guy. Some of his favorite things to do are dance, play play-dough, drink milk, read books and give hugs and kisses. He is a "momma's boy" and would be in my arms ALL the time, if I let him (actually, he pretty much IS in my arms all the time and I don't let him). He has been going on the potty quite a bit, although I would not say that he is potty trained yet. He loves to point out items that belong to his siblings (ie, Nick Nick toothbrush, Eah (Leah) shoe, At-on book etc). He is a cutie pie and I could just eat him up! Happy Birthday, Buddy... We sure love you!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the superman pjs! That last picture of Noah is hilarious.

I hope you had a fun time in VA. We were sad that we didn't get to see you again.

Deon said...

very fun!! I keep forgetting his birthday is then. Nice job on the cake, my friend!!

Liz said...

nice job on the cake lady! you got mad skills :)