I am a little behind with this post...before Christmas, the girls had their piano recital. They both practiced a lot and did a really great job. I thought I would share their performance with you:
Leah played the Chipmunk Song (From Alvin and the Chipmunks)and Afton played an arrangement of Silent Night that she and her teacher put together. It was beautiful. Please excuse the video quality...Noah was hanging on me the whole time. Also, the memory ran out when Leah was playing (that is why hers is cut short) and I had to go through and quickly delete a bunch of pictures before it was Afton's turn.
Honestly, the video does not do their performances justice. Great job, Girls!

6 comments:
They did a great job.
Wow! It sounds like you girls have been working hard! You both have such a nice touch on the piano, and I have to say, Afty, you really made me miss you when I listened to your song. You both did such a great job!
Amy
The girls are so talented. I am jealous.
With that being said... you guys need to get your act together with the recital videos. Didn't Leah's get taped over last year because Nick was doing an impromptu recital??! Really, let's try to have a little more memory on the camera next time.
Yes, Leah's did get taped over last year.
However, at this point trying to get out the door on time is such a feat, that I am just grateful that I actually brought the camera - checking battery power and memory is a stretch for me at this point! Here's to hoping for the next recital...
We loved it. Emily clapped the whole time! Way to go Afton and Leah:)
Katie
All that early morning practicing certainly pays off. You both did such a great job. Thanks for sharing it on a video.
Post a Comment