Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanksgiving

I know, I am quite a bit behind on my blogging and many of you have moved on from Thanksgiving and are fully focused on Christmas now (seeing as how it is only 7 days away...probably appropriate). Nevertheless, I want to share that we had a wonderful Thanksgiving....we were able to visit with ALL of my family and most of Todd's.

We stopped in to see Todd's parents on our way down to NC.
We ate a Thanksgiving dinner and celebrated my sisters' birthday (Laynie turned 6 and I won't mention Suzanne's age :-)) at my dad's
Step sis, Ali, with my boys
Leah and Laynie
My dad
Sisters, Susie and Laynie

We stayed and visited with Todd's brother and his family in Kernersville.
Kids with Aunt Becky
We also visited Todd's grandmother and played with her cute dog, Rocky.
Lunch with MamMaw
Then, on to my mom's. Both of my sister's were there with their children. Oh, how fun. We enjoyed getting to know the newest addition to our family...Baby Sarah.
Everyone wanted to hold Baby Sarah

Christmas pick with my mom and Larry, Mom bought everyone cute Christmas pjs

So much to be thankful for this year!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love the picture of Nick and Sarah. He is such a sweetheart!