Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Girl

The premise of the song is that we don't know who he is singing about and are supposed to be guessing...


LYRICS:

She's in the 1st Grade at a brand new school
And all of her friends say she's really cool

She always has a smile on her face
And her favorite show is Waverly Place - Wizards that is

She likes to ride her bike up and down the drive
Put a helmet on if you wanna stay alive

Skinned up elbows and skinned up knees
Come on now, won't you slow down please

CHORUS:
Birthday...Birthday...Girl
Who could you ever BE?

She's got 10 fingers and she's got 10 toes
One Big Sister and two little bro's

Word on the street is she's no longer six....
Check out my drummer while he is spinning his sticks

CHORUS:
Birthday...Birthday...Girl
Who could you ever BE?

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE it! Was Afton playing her guitar too? Leah looks so cute with her long hair and missing teeth. We miss you guys.

Deon said...

What a riot! Such a fun memory. Tell Leah happy birthday from the Taits!!!!!!

Shana said...

Always a party at the Benners! I like the spinning sticks.

Jodee said...

That was sweet! What a special memory for her!

Nana said...

I don't know why you go to Disney World. You all have just as much fun at home. Tell DisneyDad and Nick Nick I loved the song AND performance. Tell Leah I love her toothless smile and Happy Birthday! Love, Nana

Suzanne said...

That kid needs some drums for Christmas!!!

Can't wait to see everyone next month! Well, at least I hope I am there and not in labor on Thanksgiving day!!!!

Meredith said...

That song was cute. I also think that your hubby is very good at playing the guitar. Where did he learn how to do that?