2. What makes mom happy? When we clean the house
3. What makes mom sad? When Daddy goes out of town
4. How does mom make you laugh? Tickles me
5. What was mom like as a child? Pretty

6. How old is your mom? 35 years old - right??
7. How tall is your mom? I don't know
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? Cook
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go out to dinner with daddy
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? That's a trick question, um, for making pretty dresses and sewing.
11. What is your mom really good at? Making aprons
12. What is your mom not very good at? Yelling
13. What does your mom do for her job? Takes care of us
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Seafood
15. What makes you proud of your mom? She's pretty
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Remy, from Ratatouille, because she cooks (um, I am a rat...I see)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go and see plays at North Carroll High School and go out to dinner first
18. How are you and your mom the same? We look the same
19. How are you and your mom different? She is married and I am not
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She always says that to me.
Leah's turn...
1. What is something mom always says to you? Go finish your homework and practice the piano (she's right on that one!)
2. What makes mom happy? When we are kind
3. What makes mom sad? When we are unrespectful (obviously, she meant Disrepectful)
4. How does mom make you laugh? She tickles me (I must tickle a lot)

5. What was mom like as a child? She loved to climb trees
6. How old is your mom? I don't know, how old are you anyway?
7. How tall is your mom? Let me count you...29 inches long
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? Make aprons (okay, so I have been making a lot of aprons lately...teachers gifts, birthday parties, etc, so aprons are on their brain)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? When I am at school, you go shopping a lot.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? In a band...what do you do most when you play RockBand...sing?!
11. What is your mom really good at? Excercising
12. What is your mom not very good at? Riding Bikes (I don't currently own a bike and we are working on that, because the kids LOVE to ride and I just walk behind them)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Take care of us
14. What is your mom's favorite food? I don't know
15. What makes you proud of your mom? You are a good singer (oh, the love of a child...I am actually a HORRIBLE singer)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Well, I would like you to be Sponge Bob because then I could watch you all the time since you never let me watch that show...
17. What do you and your mom do together? We cook together, I love to bake cookies with you
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both like having long hair
19. How are you and your mom different? You have a much bigger bootie than me (Nice)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because everyday when I come home from school you hug me.
Nick Nick's turn...
1. What is something mom always says to you? Don't hit Noah (he's got that right)
2. What makes mom happy? Me and Leah (I don't know what happened to Noah and Afton in Nick's little mind, but they make me happy too)
3. What makes mom sad? When Noah screams at you

4. How does mom make you laugh? (He misunderstood the question...he thought I said, how does mommy laugh and he tried to imitate it - it was pretty funny)
5. What was mom like as a child? She was little in her bed.
6. How old is your mom? Two...or are you Five?
7. How tall is your mom? Big
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? (blank stare)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She sleeps
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Being Happy
11. What is your mom really good at? Just playing on the puter (Computer)
12. What is your mom not very good at? Not making aprons
13. What does your mom do for her job? Riding horses (he was watching a Backyardigans and they were riding horses at the time)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom? (blank stare)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? (blank stare)
17. What do you and your mom do together? We smile like this (and he smiled his sweet little smile)
18. How are you and your mom the same? Can I watch TV yet (obviously, he was getting tired of my questions)
19. How are you and your mom different? (blank stare)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Like this (and he gave me a big hug)
Kids are funny (and honest)
Here is a pic of the little guy...even though he can't answer the questions yet
3 comments:
I could read this over and over it again. They are so dang cute.
I like Leah's answer about you being Sponge Bob so she could watch you, that is some pretty good thinking.
And when they are not around you either go out to eat, shop or sleep. That is the good life!!
All of their answers were amazing. You are obviously an awesome mom! And apparently the best apron maker:) That was so fun to read.
What a cute blog Christine! It makes me miss you and the kids so much! I can testify about your apron making too. I love mine and constantly think about you and the girls. I really laughed at a lot of those reponses just hearing their voices behind the words, especially Nick's. Oh my word, what adorable kids. Say Hi for me!
Post a Comment