Sunday, June 15, 2008

From the Mouths of Babes

Nicholas and Noah were wrestling, as per usual. Nicholas got a bit rough and Noah ended up with a bump/rug burn on his head from hitting the side of a chair. Nicholas and I were having a little chat about it afterward:

Me: "Buddy, you have to be very careful when you are wrestling with Noah, you don't want to hurt him."

Nicholas: "I have to."

Me: "You have to what...Hurt him?"

Nicholas: "Yes, I have to if he is going to be great at wrestling."

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Nick is such a little version of his Dad.

Carson Calderwood said...

Sounds like he is on his way to wrestling greatness!

Nana said...

Sounds like raising your two boys will be way different. I love that you post the cute things they say. Nick Nick is a funny kid.

Lisa said...

That was so funny I had to read it to Cody! We both laughed a lot! By the way, I love the train cake!

Chuck Gates said...

Made me laugh out loud in my cubicle at work!