Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have A LOT of Catching Up to do...

I can't believe it is already February! We are in the midst of a HUGE blizzard right now....so, it couldn't be a better time to play catch up on my blog, right? Well, except for the fact that the kids are out of school for the ENTIRE week so they are BOUNCING off the walls and the weather is too bad for them to go out and enjoy the snow - so, maybe my timing is a little off, but wish me luck with catching up anyway.

Let's start with Christmas:


The kids were so fun and excited about Christmas. The girls had saved some money/gift cards and used it to buy small presents for everyone else in the family. It was just priceless to see how excited they were about GIVING!



They certainly enjoyed the gifts they received as well.





I got a new camera that I am SO excited about, now on to figuring out how to use it.


Our "family" gift was a trip to Massanutten Ski Resort in Virginia. It was so great to get away and enjoy some family time. We went the week between Christmas and New Year's.


Some highlights were:

Playing at the Indoor Water Park


Snow Tubing






Visiting with Nana (yes, that is a parrot hat on her head...a gift from her grandchildren)


Visiting with Mimi and PopPop

this is Leah wrapped up as a "present" for Mimi and PopPop, she thought this was SO funny)


Just hanging out with eachother

No comments: