We have such awesome women in our family, and it was great to hang out with them for a couple of days. I hope we make this a yearly tradition from here on out!
For my mom's birthday, I made my cutest apron ever...I told her it was for my "sexy, sassy, SIXTY year old mom"! Here is a pic I took of it before I gave it to her.

You will notice that she is wearing it in some of the pics on Ashley's blog.
One of the things I love the most about my mom (and there are many, this is just ONE) is that she loves and cares about whatever I love and care about most at that moment. Whether it be something with my kids, trying to make some kind of decision, or planning some event...whatever it is, she is thinking about it just like I am and what a great support that is to me! She does it with all of her children and I am so grateful to have such a supportive mom. I know I said I was only going to mention ONE thing, but I have to throw this out there too. Mom LOVES her grandchildren so much and she REALLY knows each of them (she puts in a lot of time, effort, and travel in developing relationships with her grandkids) and appreciates them as individuals.
Happy Birthday Mom, you are such a great mom and nana...just an all around awesome woman! Love you!
3 comments:
You girls put together a wonderful weekend celebration. Thank you, Todd for holding down the fort at home. Larry and I tried to do it for four days and I KNOW it is not easy! Just keeping up with the shoes and sippy cups were a challenge for us. Christine, I love my apron and all the love and support I enjoy from you and your family. I just wish you lived next door!
That is so cool!!! You guys are so cute! Your kids are already looking older! That is crazy!
I hope you don't mind me linking to your blog, it's good to see how things are going for you.
Holly Richins
Your mom doesn't look like she's 60years old! What a milestone birthday, though.
Post a Comment