, went to see the Cirque de Soleil show, KA! It was pretty amazing - I liked it because there was a storyline along with all the amazing acrobatic feats. We went to the Vegas temple, to the movies, toured the Hoover Dam
and Red Rock Canyon


and just TOTALLY relaxed. We met some friends there half way through the week and walked around the "old" part of Vegas, Fremont Street. What an amazing trip - thanks Todd for planning it, and thanks to Nana and Pop and Mimi and PopPop for watching the kiddos all week!

When Todd and I were engaged, my bishop told me that each year of marriage can be better than the one before, if we really work on it. I have to say the first year was great, and it has only gotten better - it is just so dang easy with my sweet Toad! Thanks for 10 AWESOME years, I look forward to many more! I Love you, Honey.
2 comments:
What a beautiful wedding photo - such a great couple, then and even more now...
I love your wedding picture. It is postcard-picture perfect!
Post a Comment