


I am a novice at gardening and have found this website helpful, especially for how and when to plant veggies. I am definitely planting tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, green beans, cucumbers, and peppers. I may add some more, we will see. Thanks Mimi and PopPop for helping us with our garden space...hopefully, we will get some yummy fresh vegetables out of it.
4 comments:
I'm an idiot at gardening - thanks for the website! We have no flat land, and no place to plant - those are my excuses and I"m sticking to them. Will you share? Ha ha....
I hope I have an abundance so that I CAN share!!
Congrats on your garden! It is economical on the budget and good for teaching the kids. It is also environmentally friendly!
But, what's with the "shakes" while taking the pics? Usually your pics are great.
I think my camera was auto-focusing on the fence behind Nick...I didn't realize it until I uploaded the pics -oops!
Post a Comment