So, after receiving much grief from my sisters, I, too, decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. I have enjoyed reading so many of your blogs, that I thought I ought to share what is going on in our lives as well. Here's to happy blogging!!
Hey Christine. I am not sure if you remember us but it's Ronnie and Jodee Chapman from Owings Mills. Ronnie worked with Ashley at Walmart in Utah and then we all met up again out in MD. Anyway, I just got a comment from Ashley on my blog and found yours too. I hope all is going well, I am excited to catch up through your blog. Take care, and check out our family blog at www.ronnieandjodeechapman.blogspot.com
Hey Christine, I am so glad your blogging. I love to read people's blogs. Scott has started one again but I do not know if he has anything posted. It is on my to do list before baby #4 comes in November. Thanks for letting me know about your blog I will check in often.
Hey Benner's! So nice to see what you guys are up to! Congrats to Afton, what a little lady. It looks as if you are all doing well! Check out our blog, if you haven't drifted over from Ashley's yet: http://katoclan.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Glad to see you guys jump on! We are still trying to be a family like you guys are already.
Hey Christine. I am not sure if you remember us but it's Ronnie and Jodee Chapman from Owings Mills. Ronnie worked with Ashley at Walmart in Utah and then we all met up again out in MD. Anyway, I just got a comment from Ashley on my blog and found yours too. I hope all is going well, I am excited to catch up through your blog. Take care, and check out our family blog at www.ronnieandjodeechapman.blogspot.com
Hey Christine,
I am so glad your blogging. I love to read people's blogs. Scott has started one again but I do not know if he has anything posted. It is on my to do list before baby #4 comes in November. Thanks for letting me know about your blog I will check in often.
Keri
Hey Benner's! So nice to see what you guys are up to! Congrats to Afton, what a little lady. It looks as if you are all doing well! Check out our blog, if you haven't drifted over from Ashley's yet: http://katoclan.blogspot.com
Can't wait to see more pics of your cute kids.
Post a Comment